The Business Package provides everything a novice or experienced tax preparer needs to build a lucrative tax business. We provide tax law and software training, group forums for inspiration, extended support hours in the busiest part of tax season, and year-round tax preparation assistance. With Cash Advances, customers won’t have to wait until the end of February for their full refunds from the IRS. You’ll be able to print checks right in your office. Upgrade to Business Plus for additional services and an improved revenue share.
1040TaxBiz Business Package
To qualify for the Business Package fee waiver:
- Provide standard office equipment for tax preparation- table, computer, printer, and scanner
- Submit a completed rental agreement and photos of your location with marketing materials
- Option 1 or 2 of Retail Location
In our 20 plus years of experience, tax preparation offices perform best when located in a customer visible and accessible retail space rather than working from home. There are 2 options for securing a retail space for the season
Bring your existing stand-alone space or allow 1040TaxBiz to provide assistance with finding a standalone space. We can research location suggestions and facilitate a conversation with the landlord.
Place a kiosk inside an existing business which would be ideal to attract customers. We can help get the conversation started with the business owner or a friend or family member with a business can provide affordable options that allow you to tap into an existing customer base.
This package includes:
Our 100% web-based means no software installation and flexibility to access the system from any computer whether you’re running 1 location or 10! The electronic signature capability offers paperless offices and no signature pad required! The MyTaxOffice Portal provides one convenient location for taxpayers to upload their tax documents, sign returns remotely from their computer or tablet.
- Prepare personal, small business & corporate returns
- 7 years of state & federal returns
- 50 state efile capability
- Guided Interview Input mode for new preparers
- Direct Input mode for experienced preprarers
- Off-site data backup and storage
- English to Spanish conversion for completed returns
- Quick refund estimator
Knowing the appropriate information to enter into the software is as important as navigating the software itself. We want our clients to be comfortable using the system so they can focus on operating an ethical tax preparation office.
- Live online or self-paced IRS-certified tax law training
- Online testing to qualify for continuing education credits
- Practice returns
- 24/7 access to 1040 University training website
Being confident with the mechanics of the tax software and ethical tax preparation means you can focus on marketing. Attract customers with up to a $6000 Cash Advance in 12 to 24 hours!
- Personalized coaching to help you get your business started
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Posters available
- Marketing webinars and group forums
- Marketing material peer review
Our clients value the technical support we provide. A team member can log into your computer remotely to help you through a return or to assist with a printing issue. We’re successful when you’re successful so we’re here to help you quickly and efficiently.
- Market competition analysis
- PTIN / EFIN assistance
- Tax return preparation support
- Bilingual support
- Tax office technical support
- Remote desktop support
- Enrolled agent assistance
- Location assistance
- Back office support
- Multiple office growth assistance
Enhance your customers’ experience by offering additional services!
- Audit protection decreases taxpayers’ – and tax preparers’ – headaches when experienced person works on their behalf in the case of an audit.
Bank products allow tax preparation fees to be deducted from taxpayer refunds and to apply for aCash Advance.
- Refund checks printed in office
- Debit cards
- Direct deposit to customer’s checking or savings account
- U.S. treasury check
- Low industry Bank Product fee
BUSINESS PACKAGE INCLUDES
For $599 or $0 (with entry into the 2021 Waiver program), the Business Package supports you in opening and operating a full tax office preparing up to 8 years of returns in the software. Our trained professional staff will help you from start to finish with obtaining an EFIN and PTIN, tax law and software training, marketing ideas, tools for finding a brick-and-mortar location and year-round support to complete returns.
Audit protection offers peace of mind for both you and your customer. The IRS is scrutinizing returns more closely than ever for errors and possible fraud. If your customer receives a letter from the IRS requesting additional documentation, you can defer the customer to a company with experience in
handling inquiries. Audit protection saves you the headache of helping the customer resolve the issue and saves your customer time, money, and effort in dealing directly with the IRS.
No need to reinvent the wheel. We have a step-by-step checklist to make sure you are ready to hit the ground running. We have perfected a system that provides all the tools and training necessary to be a successful entrepreneur in the tax preparation and electronic filing industry, whether you are new or a seasoned veteran. Call today to speak with one of our trained staff professionals and let us show you why this package is right for you!